Lack of sleep and disturbed nights can lead to tired, puffy eyes and dark circles. The skin around the eyes is more delicate and as we age it becomes thinner and more transparent, causing our capillaries to become more visible, and making dark circles more prominent.
Stratum C have recently launched their NEW VITALITY EYE SERUM beautifully designed for menopausal skin and eyes that are becoming thinner, sensitive and more vulnerable to signs of ageing.
Using only naturally derived peptides extracted from rice, soya and yeast proteins, Stratum C Menopause Vitality Eye Serum not only boosts collagen levels but stimulates blood flow around the eye to visibly reduce dark circles and puffy areas caused by tiredness and dehydration. Combined with Stratum C’s luxuriant anti-ageing ingredients Irish Moss Seaweed extract and Hyaluronic acid which are found in the popular Repair Serum, moisture levels around the eye will be replenished and existing fine lines and wrinkles reduced.
Packed full of anti-oxidants, this wonder eye serum is packaged in an innovative, sophisticated air tight syringe that dispenses exactly the correct amount required for a single use for both eyes. One syringe contains 100 uses. The serum can be included in your daily skin care regime and should be applied to clean skin, morning and evening to achieve the best results.
This fabulous new serum is now available to buy from www.stratumc.com and other selected retailers across the UK and online. For more information, please visit the Stratum C website.
More tips to help ease puffiness and dark circles…
Your eyes reveal most about you, even more reason to keep them glowing; Here’s how:
- Rest your eyes during the day if you are sat at a computer screen and reduce the brightness on the screen.
- Ensure you always wear your glasses when and if needed to prevent over straining.
- Drink plenty of water so fragile eyes do not become dehydrated.
- Aim for 7 – 8 hours sleep per night and sleep with head slightly elevated.
- On waking place a cold flannel or sliced cool cucumber over the eyes and hold for 1 – 2 minutes to refresh and calm puffiness.
- Limit your salt in take as it can cause dehydration and as the skin is so thin around the eye area it will present itself here first.
- Cold potato slices contain the enzyme catecholase, which acts as a skin lightener to rid dark circles. Cut them into thin slices and place in cool water before placing over your eyes and relax.
A good cover up…
Applying make up around the eyes can help to transform the appearance of your entire look. Your eyes are what people are drawn to when they speak to you and therefore if you are looking to add to your natural glow, it has to be done right. Below are some tips on how to make the most of your eye make up:
– Start with your brows, as messy or thinning brows can make your eyes look tired. Well groomed brows can give you an overall younger and fresher look and shape your whole face.
– Use an under eye concealer with brightening pigments, they will diffuse light and cover wrinkles. Use a concealer that is slightly lighter than your skin colour to give a brighter, lighter look and not a dark shadow.
– Lift your top lashes with a good, clear mascara for long youthful pretty lashes and to wake up tired eyes.